Download Stencyl 3.2Build 7994 - December 16th, 2014
New to Stencyl? Start Here.
Follow our crash course for beginners. You'll be creating games in no time.
Want to publish to iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac & Windows?
Stencyl is free to use for publishing to Flash. Publish to iOS, Android, Windows, Mac & Linux by upgrading today.
Are you upgrading from 3.0 or later?
Uninstall your prior copy and install the new version to the same location. Back games up before opening them in a newer version.
Can't even run a blank game?
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). Stencyl works on older versions, but you won't be able to publish iOS apps.
- Windows XP. We do not support Vista.
- Ubuntu 10.04
- Java 6
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later.
- Windows 7 or later.
- Ubuntu 12.04 or later.
- Java 8 or later.
Where can I find some sample games?
Sample Games can be downloaded from our Developer Center.
Major Known Issues
- On Mac, you must install Stencyl to a path with *no* spaces or () in it, or games will fail to run.
- On Mac, project names must contain no spaces or () in it, or they'll fail to run.
- Games may not auto-start on an iOS Device. You must tap the icon to launch the app when directed.