- Aim and shoot with mouse
- Reload with space
- Select weapons with number keys
- Shooting and moving the sight around will decrease your accuracy. The sight ring shows your current accuracy.
- Increasing strength makes recoil affect accuracy less
- Increasing dexterity increases your aim in several ways
- Increasing intelligence increases the number of XP you gain from killing monsters
Upgrades in town will persist over games. Early game you should aim to invest in the school systems so you get better starting characters.
After reading on the kongregate forums that you can't use stencyl for anything I thought I should give it a try. Normally I use XNA or Unity for making games but I used to follow the Scratch-project a couple of years ago and managed to teach my then 9.year old cousin some basic programming with it.
I thought that now as the technology has matured a bit I should give it a try and see if it could work for kids. Maybe it's a little bit hard but might work with some coaching.
The game itself is a defence shooter with progression over games. I think I might publish to kongregate if people like it.