Abigayl's Interactive Tutorials (Part 5)
by Joe (Updated on 2012-07-21)
Tutorial 5 - Music, Screen Boundaries, Backgrounds, Power-ups, and More
CHANGES TO CURRENT STENCYL VERSION:
- Game Center is now Dashboard
- Collisions Groups are now in the Settings button at the top of the page
- No longer need to make Actor Behaviors; use "Events" tab instead
- Now need to use “Add an Event” at the top left to make the headings
- If using events, do not need to "Attach to Actor" (still needed with Behaviors though)
- Collisions between Actors are now handled by collision events (use "Member of Group" and change the group to "Actors")
Liked this one? See them all!
Disclaimer: Use comments to provide feedback and point out issues with the article (typo, wrong info, etc.). If you're seeking help for your game, please ask a question on the forums. Thanks!